By commissioning me you agree to all of the terms listed here.
References and Editing Policy
References and Editing Policy
- Image references for characters will be accepted. Text references are not taken at this time.
- You as the commissioner are responsible for the quality of your references. Please make sure your requests and references are up-to-date, clear, and concise, or you might not receive an accurate depiction of your character.
- If I, the artist, have not started your request you can amend the request by submitting the provided form again with all required information. You as the commissioner are responsible in providing all of the information to your request in one form.
- Completed commissions CANNOT be edited or colored by another artist including the commissioner.
- I, the artist, will not be held accountable to correct or adjust commissions due to unclear or un-defined information provided by the commissioner in the order form. I, the artist, will be accountable to correct or adjust commissions where I have failed to follow provided reference material.
- If artwork needs additional edits and the fault lies in the provided reference material by the commissioner edits may be requested. An additional fee for edits may be discussed. It is the commissioners right to refuse this fee. If fee is refused it is the artist right to refuse to make the edits.
- Paypal only /USD Currency.
- Invoice will be sent upfront.
- I, the artist, require payment before I start drawing.
- The invoice that will be sent on paypal is payment for the artists time spent production product.
- You are not paying for digital art goods.
- You are agreeing to pay the invoiced price for the artist to preform a service to produce your request.
- Once you pay the invoice you agree to all terms and conditions listed here and the work is bound by contract.
- Refunds are not offered for contracted work.
- If I, the artist, am unable to complete the request, a refund will be provided.
- Time frame between 1 to 3 weeks.
- If 3 weeks passes and no work has been completed by the artist this is a breech of contract. Client can ask for a full refund at this time or continue to wait for art by their choice.
- WIPS are available upon request on full illustration work only.
- You will be provided a WIP at the Sketch stage only.
- Once WIP is approved, any additional change requests are at the artists discretion to incorporate or ignore.
- I, the artist, reserve all artistic rights to commissioned work.
- I, the artist, may use artwork in online or physical galleries, portfolios, printed material, any form of publication or distribution pending character credit/gallery links are posted with the display back to the commissioner.
- You, as the commissioner, may use commissioned work for personal display pending artist credits/gallery links are posted with the display back to the artist. (i.e. online icons, online signatures, layouts, wallpapers, .social sites, ect)
- You, as the commissioner, are not allowed to use my artwork for commercial use or in any form of promotion or profit.
- If you are browsing my gallery you do not have the right to take any of the images and re-post them. The only people who have the right to post my work are myself and the person who paid for the commission itself.
- I reserve the right to refund a commission at any time if I feel I am unable to complete the request.
- I reserve the right to update or clarify any of these conditions at any time or as need be to better protect myself as the artist and you as the commissioner from misunderstanding or wrongful harm.